Be Medical Bariatric
Innvolves Cutting The Stomach Into A Size Of A Baseball And Bypass A Big Size Of Intestine.
This procedure takes about 1.30 hr in operating room on expert hands, Dr. Jaime Ponce de Leon is the most experienced surgeon.
The patients stays on the hospital for 2 days, healing fast in fact it takes for about a week before going back to work.
Be Medical Bariatric
Our Package Includes everything
2 nights at the hospital
1 night at the hotel
Pre & post op-medication
Gastric Bypass is a surgery also known as Bypass or RNY, this is the bariatric weigh lossgold standard it means it’s the first surgery offer and also the one with the best results, is a restrictive and mal absorption procedure, that involves cutting the stomach into a size of a baseball and bypass a big size of intestine, giving great results on weight loss struggle.
- Efforts to lose weight with diet and exercise have been unsuccessful
- Your body mass index (BMI) is 40 or higher (extreme obesity)
- Your BMI is 35 to 39.9 (obesity) and you have a serious weight-related health problem, such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure or severe sleep apnea
In some cases, you may qualify for certain types of weight-loss surgery if your BMI is 30 to 34 and you have serious weight-related health problems.
- Quick recovery – In most cases patients have an extremely rapid recovery takes about 1 week before they can return to their normal activities.
- Rapid weight loss – Patients undergoing this procedure experience rapid benefits, in most cases reaching your ideal weight in the first 6 months
- Gastroesophageal reflux – This process has properties that help people with big problem with gastric reflux sleeve that keeps the problem resolved.
- Restrictive – This procedure besides being a mal absorptive is a procedure that limits the amount of food you can eat
- Low sugar levels – The gastric sleeve has been suggested as a surgery to treat diabetes type II, many studies have shown that it improves treatment and promotes healing of diabetes.
The first step is to fill out our medical questionnaire, our coordinator will contact you as soon as possible to talk about your case and if it is necessary to perform a test to make the evaluation correctly. If you are not a candidate for this surgery, our doctors will make the most appropriate recommendations to take care of your health and well-being.
You must also be able to handle the physical stress of surgery. Some people have health complications that make major surgery very risky. In some cases, these complications stem from obesity itself, and some initial weight loss can improve the health of the patient enough for surgery.
Psychological readiness is another important factor. Gastric sleeve entails a series of dramatic lifestyle changes, which can be stressful or cause unexpected reactions. Having the right attitude toward food, exercise, and health is important.
If a test is necessary, the doctor will let you know in the medical evaluation, as well as the diet that should follow.
Our medical team is made up of Dr. Jaime Ponce de León, Dr. Frayre, Dra. Denisse Cueva and Dr. Jesús Sánchez. All with good experience so you can be sure of being in very good hands. We also have our coordinator Ana Cristina, who will accompany you before, during and after your procedure, to support you in doubts, formats, payments, your trip and everything that entails as a hotel, transport from the airport to where you need, as well as visit at the hotel to support you.
Fill the Form!
If you are thinking of doing this surgery please contact us, it is necessary to make a valuation to know if this is the surgery indicated for you, you can send us a contact form and we will answer you. If you want to talk with our coordinator call to 619 213 8044, or send us an email email@example.com.